Here at Carscoop we love witty car commercials and I think Jeep has began the add race add with a head start judging from its first 30 sec TV spot for the 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2d & 4d Unlimited, called Lizard. The add campaign consists of five, "bug" themed, TV spots which will air officially on September 18th. via: Motorpasion
- TV Spot Descriptions
- Lizard opens on a lizard running across the desert floor. It sees the old Jeep Wrangler, faces off against it, then expands himself and hisses to try and scare away the Wrangler. The Wrangler, unfazed, suddenly expands and changes into the all-new Jeep Wrangler and scares off the lizard.
- In Grooming -two gorillas encounter a bug they believe to be food only to find out it's really the new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.
- In Bird, a hungry bird zeros in on a potential bug snack and painfully discovers the Unlimited.
- In Rock Crawler, what appears to be a bug-like object makes its way through an adventurous tunnel only to surface as the new four-door Jeep Wrangler Unlimited alongside the all-new Jeep Wrangler two-door.
- Bigger Deffer, which pays homage to Wrangler's place in the beginning stages of Hip Hop music, opens with the words "we ran the streets... and became legendary" set to Hip Hop music and fast paced computer generated images in an urban setting..