Sessanta, as in “60” in Italian, is a special version of the 612 Scaglietti made to honour Ferrari’s 60th Anniversary. The 612 Sessanta will be built in a limited series of 23 –ok, just kidding, 60 units and it will be offered exclusively with Ferrari’s F1 gearbox. Customers can choose between two exterior colors dark grey and black, each one combined with a single colored interior with slightly contrasting stitching.
Special features include the "electrochromic" glass roof with adjustable opacity, special color of underbody black in technical black, color treatment of the front headlight and rear bumper details in silver, a Bose media system with a TV tuner and a few more extra elements you can check out in Ferrari’s official press release along with more pictures after the jump.
Ferrari 612 Sessanta: product specifications
612 Sessanta is produced on the body of the 612 Scaglietti introduced during the Geneva Motor-Show 2007, and thus comes with the full enhancement package used for the latter. It is available only with F1 gearbox and provides the following features.
The sixty cars shall be available alternatively in the following exterior colours:
- Two-colour special style:
- Grigio scuro (Colori Classici ’50-’60) / Nero with grigio scuro side line
- Rubino Micalizzato / Nero Daytona with Rubino Micalizzato side line.
The following special colour features are added as well:
- Special colour of underbody black in technical black
- Colour treatment of the front headlight and rear bumper details in silver.
- Electro-chromic panoramic roof panel with three transparency positions
- New monolithic and forged 19”/19” wheel rims
- Specific wheel cups
- Radiator grill with specific painted frame
- Chromium-plated rear grids with black chromed special exhaust pipes
- "612 Sessanta" emblem on front fender
Interiors are featured by a single-colour environment, with slightly contrasting stitching. Two choices are available.
- New Natural leather, “Terra Bruciata” coloured (exclusive colour on 612 Sessanta), including:
- Marrone carpets
- Interior details in Grigio Scuro (dash cross member, door panel details, tunnel plate)
- Black seat belts
- Terra Bruciata colour for steering wheel, dashboard, rear shell, and upper interior part
Those interiors are exclusively available with Grigio Scuro / Nero livery.
- New Natural leather Charcoal coloured, including:
- Grigio Scuro carpets
- Interior details in Rubino Micalizzato (dash cross member, door panel details, tunnel plate)
- Grigio seat belts
- Charcoal colour for steering wheel, dashboard, rear shell, and upper interior part
Those interiors are exclusively available with Rubino Micalizzato / Nero Daytona livery.
- Steering wheel with three-position Manettino and Engine Start button
- Exclusive upholstery style for seats, door panels and rear sides
- Specific central tunnel upholstered and fully equipped, with 2 cup-holding compartments and rear handles
- Four pockets on door panels, two of them closed
- Specially-styled instrument cluster
- Unique plate celebrating the 60-year anniversary on F1 gearbox plate
- Leather upholstered and equipped boot
- CCM braking system with black calipers
- Bose Media System
- Rear Parking Camera
- TV Tuner
- Cruise Control