This racing iteration of the 2010 Camaro is powered by a production LS3 V8 engine (used with solid engine mounts) that is mated to a Tremec 6060 six-speed manual transmission with close-ratio gearing. Other features include the lightweight carbon fiber hood, trunk lid, doors and fenders, the C&R racing aluminum radiator and the three-inch exhaust system with Coast Fab mufflers.
- 2010 Camaro LS7 Concept with 560HP V8 Crate Engine
- GM's 2010 Camaro SEMA Car Video
- New Camaro SS V8 Pictures
- Chevy Camaro Analytic Price Guide with Accessories
- Video: New Camaro SS Fooling Around with Corvette ZR1