Inside, the Camaro Black Concept features a Chevy Accessories' premium audio upgrade package along with MTX speakers, red LED instrument lighting and red footwell ambient lighting, black chrome trim accents, dark-finished accents and leather-covered seats with grey accent stitching.
There are no mechanical upgrades as under the hood lurks the Camaro's standard production 3.6-liter V6 engine producing an output of 300HP.
- SEMA: 2010 Camaro GS Racecar Concept
- 2010 Camaro LS7 Concept with 560HP V8 Crate Engine
- GM's 2010 Camaro SEMA Car Video
- New Camaro SS V8 Pictures
- Chevy Camaro Analytic Price Guide with Accessories
- Video: New Camaro SS Fooling Around with Corvette ZR1