Despite the fact that BMW hasn't said anything about ending production of the E92 M3, Vorsteiner says it's "commemorating the retiring" of the coupe model with a next generation of GTRS series widebody conversions.
Other new pieces include the matching front bumper with matte black trim and a lip spoiler, the side skirts, a widened rear bumper with air outlets and the boot that incorporates a spoiler in its design.
There's also a new vented hood, black forged alloy wheels in Nitto Invo performance tires and an available titanium sport exhaust system.
Production of the Vorsteiner GTRS5 package will be limited to 40 units worldwide.
The GTRS5 tuning program consists of the follow components:
• Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Integrated with Optical Carbon Fiber Chin Spoiler
• Carbon Fiber Wide Arch Front Fenders
• Carbon Fiber Extended Side Skirts
• Carbon Fiber Wide Arch Rear Quater Panels
• Vorsteiner Embroidered Floor Mats
• Vorsteiner Chrome Trunk Badge Emblem
• Vorsteiner VS-310 3-Piece Concave Forged Aluminum Wheels
• Nitto Invo Performance Tires
Optional Items Include:
• GTS3 Carbon Fiber Vented Race Hood
• GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Boot Lid
• E9X M3 Titanium Sport Exhaust System