Race fans will get a kick out of Chevy’s 2010 Camaro GS Concept that invokes memories of Mark Donohue’s distinctive blue-and-yellow Camaro that took part at the legendary Trans Am road racing series. The SEMA show car which actually serves as an early prototype for the Grand Am Koni Challenge GS racing class features a race-ready suspension, reinforced chassis and drivetrain conform to the specifications required of racecars certified for the series.
This racing iteration of the 2010 Camaro is powered by a production LS3 V8 engine (used with solid engine mounts) that is mated to a Tremec 6060 six-speed manual transmission with close-ratio gearing. Other features include the lightweight carbon fiber hood, trunk lid, doors and fenders, the C&R racing aluminum radiator and the three-inch exhaust system with Coast Fab mufflers.
- 2010 Camaro LS7 Concept with 560HP V8 Crate Engine
- GM’s 2010 Camaro SEMA Car Video
- New Camaro SS V8 Pictures
- Chevy Camaro Analytic Price Guide with Accessories
- Video: New Camaro SS Fooling Around with Corvette ZR1