On the outside, the A45 AMG is finished in a ‘Cirrus White’ paint job and gets sports stripes in matt graphite grey on the bonnet, roof and sides, a standard Aerodynamics package that adds a rear wing, extra flics on the front apron and a larger front splitter.
Furthermore, the mirror, front grille, brake calipers and the rear wing come with red accent paint, and the car rides on black 19-inch wheels with a red center cap and tires size 235/35 R 19.
Black and red are the dominant colors in the interior of the A 45 AMG “Edition 1”, which boasts “AMG Performance seats” in ARTICO man-made leather and DINAMICA microfiber, with the same material used on the top section of the dashboard. Other notable changes include the steering wheel dressed in nappa leather and DINAMICA microfiber, SELECT lever with embossed AMG emblem and the “Edition 1” badge on the AMG DRIVE UNIT.
There are no performance upgrades with the Edition 1 fitted with the same 355hp (360PS) 2.0-liter turbo engine as the standard A45 AMG.
Pricing for the special edition model as well as the regular A45 AMG will be announced after its world premiere at the Geneva Auto Salon.
If you scroll down, you will find a list with all the individualization options for the performance hatch, along with the first video trailer.
Individualization options for the A 45 AMG:
- AMG Aerodynamics package: AMG rear aerofoil, additional flics in front apron, larger front splitter
- AMG carbon-fibre exterior mirror housing
- AMG Exterior Carbon-Fibre package: front splitter, side sill panel inserts and trim on rear apron in genuine carbon fibre
- AMG rear aerofoil
- AMG Exclusive package
- AMG multi-spoke light-alloy wheels in 8 x 19 fitted with 235/35 R 19 tyres, in two variants: painted in titanium grey with high-sheen finish or in matt black with high-sheen rim flange
- AMG Night package: privacy glass, black anodised waistline trim strip, black tailpipe trims in chromed finish, radiator fins in silver chrome, high-gloss black painted finish for front splitter, exterior mirrors, side sill panel inserts and rear apron trim
- AMG Performance exhaust system incl. tailpipe trims in specific design
- AMG Performance suspension with tauter spring/damper tuning
- AMG Performance steering wheel and E-SELECT lever, electronic key with AMG emblem
- AMG Performance seats
- AMG wheel bolt covers in black with hub caps in central-locking look (for standard AMG light-alloy wheels only)
- Red painted callipers