The first purportedly official pictures of the Jaguar XF Sportbrake have surfaced online ahead of its unveiling tomorrow afternoon, thanks to Autotijd, which shared these images with us.
Looking undeniably handsome, the redesigned wagon follows in the footsteps of the sedan and adopts a sporty front fascia with a prominent grille and large air intakes. The family-friendly model also boasts a sculpted hood, front fender vents, and flowing bodywork.
Bigger changes occur aft of the A-pillar as the wagon has a gently sloping roofline and a tailgate-mounted spoiler. The car also sports a panoramic glass roof, roof rails, and unique taillights.
Full details will be released shortly but the sedan has a longer wheelbase than its predecessor so its possible the wagon will be able to hold more than 1,675 liters (59.1 cubic feet) of luggage.
Engine options are expected to carryover so customers should be able to select between an assortment of powertrains including:
- A 2.0-liter four-cylinder diesel with 163 PS (120 kW) and 380 Nm (280 lb-ft) of torque
- A 2.0-liter four-cylinder diesel with 180 PS (132 kW) and 430 Nm (318 lb-ft) of torque
- A 2.0-liter four-cylinder diesel with 240 PS (177 kW) and 500 Nm (368 lb-ft) of torque
- A 3.0-liter V6 diesel with 300 PS (221 kW) and 700 Nm (516 lb-ft) of torque
- A turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder petrol with 200 PS (147 kW) and 320 Nm (236 lb-ft) of torque
- A turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder petrol with 250 PS (184 kW) and 365 Nm (269 lb-ft) of torque
- A supercharged 3.0-liter V6 petrol with 340 PS (250 kW) and 450 Nm (332 lb-ft) of torque
- A supercharged 3.0-liter V6 petrol with 380 PS (280 kW) and 450 Nm (332 lb-ft) of torque
Thanks to Josh for the tip!