Genesis’ answer to its rivals’ subscription services is a new, all-inclusive leasing program called Spectrum. The new program will be available in select markets on the 2019 G70, G80 and G90 sedans and includes insurance as part of the monthly payment.
The new Genesis Spectrum leasing program is, according to the carmaker, designed to create a true premium experience for customers, in combination with the company’s Service Valet program that’s now standard on all 2019MY models.
This is what it includes:
- 3 years/36,000 miles of complimentary scheduled maintenance
- 3 years/36,000 miles complimentary Service Valet
- 3 years of complimentary Genesis Connected Services, including Enhanced Roadside Assistance, Destination Search powered by Voice and Remote Start with climate control
- 3 years of complimentary SiriusXM® Travel Link (Data Services)
- 3 years of complimentary Annual Multimedia and Navigation Updates
- Lifetime complimentary traffic data
- Best-in-class warranty with Enhanced Roadside Assistance and Concierge Services, including tire changes or transportation to the nearest Genesis dealership or authorized service facility, and reimbursement for inconvenience.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection waiver for Genesis Finance leases
- Up to $1,525 allowance for excess wear and use, excess mileage, and disposition fee for returning Genesis Finance customers
“We designed Genesis Spectrum as a seamless leasing experience that acts as an extension of the Genesis brand and its values,” said Erwin Raphael, Chief Operating Officer of Genesis Motor America. “More than anything, the Genesis Spectrum premise respects our customers’ time, which is their most valuable luxury.”
The Service Valet includes everything, from valet service appointments scheduled through the Genesis mobile app to complimentary maintenance and the brand’s Connected Services.
Each 2019 Genesis model now comes with 3 years/36,000 miles of free scheduled maintenance and Service Valet, as well as 3 years of complimentary Connected Services, SiriusXM Travel Link, and annual Multimedia and Navigation updates and a lifetime of free traffic data.
The Genesis Spectrum program, which follows more or less the same recipe with Lexus’ own leasing program for the UX small SUV, will initially launch at the company’s retailers in Florida in collaboration with the Metlife Auto & Home insurance company.